INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the aforementioned modification to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use unnecessary cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
The use of this these devices allows the web server to remember some information about the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of this server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies that allow users to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for these cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites, application or platform and to draw browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service according to criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: the collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: these are cookies that have been installed by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these allow us to track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored there from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- First-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DFACTORY BARCELONA is responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested Party and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which reason the following information on processing is provided.
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights
DFACTORY BARCELONA. Lletra A de la Zona Franca, 51, 08040 BARCELONA (Spain). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
External suppliers of this website:
DoubleClick/Google Marketing, Google Analytics, GoogleYoutubeGoogle
DoubleClick/Google Marketing https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
Google Analytics https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
- Delete cookies from your device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited.However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site specific cookies: For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.
- Blocking cookies: While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac